[Savannah-hackers] Free CATs

From: Marc Prior
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Free CATs
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 12:57:22 +0100

Dear Project Manager,

A colleague has drawn my attention to the Savannah Free CATs project.

The combination of linux/open-source software and translation is a particular
interest of mine, and I have set up the following resources: an information
page for translators interested in Linux at
www.marcprior.de/linux/linux.html, and a Yahoo! group for Linux for