[Savannah-hackers] [ 101793 ] cant get started

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101793 ] cant get started
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 08:24:37 -0500

Support Request #101793, was updated on 2003-Feb-03 03:08
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101793&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: yeupou
Date: 2003-Feb-03 14:24
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.7 (X11 ; GNU / Linux 2.4.21-pre3 i686 ;
address@hidden)

Hi,

I do not know how to help you since your problem seems to be
a bug in the software you use. Especially while you have no
problem working the the webcvs (same software, same
configuration).

Please, retry and look in the documentation of cvs's client
you use .

By: piuga