[Savannah-hackers] [ 101793 ] cant get started

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101793 ] cant get started
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 17:00:55 -0500

Support Request #101793, was updated on 2003-Feb-03 03:08
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101793&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: tsr
Date: 2003-Feb-04 23:00
Logged In: YES
user_id=15222
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0)

Ok, it seems that I got lucky the first time, cause now I
can't repeat it.

When I try the following command:

cvs -z3 address@hidden:/webcvs/ co non-
gnu/cage/ (in directory C:\Apache\htdocs)

or

cvs -z3 address@hidden:/cage co cage/ (in
directory C:\Apache\htdocs)

I get the following error:

cvs checkout: CVSROOT "address@hidden:/webcvs/"
must be an absolute pathname
cvs [checkout aborted]: Bad CVSROOT.

respectivly

cvs checkout: CVSROOT "address@hidden:/cage"
must be an absolute pathname
cvs [checkout aborted]: Bad CVSROOT.

So, it seems something went wrong somewhere (please don't
ask me where, since I was so tired when I succeseded and
the morning after I hadn't any idea of what I really did).

On the other hand I can commit to the webcvs (since it's
allready there, or something).

Sorry for the hassle.

regards, tomas

By: yeupou