[Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] batchtracker want to be a GNU package

From: savannah-hackers
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [Savannah] batchtracker want to be a GNU package
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 18:28:50 -0500

Hi,

The following project was submitted to Savannah. It needs evaluation to
become a GNU package, can you give it a look, please ?

Submitter: <address@hidden>
Project Full Name:  Batch_Tracker
Project System Name:  batchtracker
License:  gpl
Approval URL: https://savannah.gnu.org/admin/groupedit.php?group_id=3873

This software was inspired by phpRecipebook, and is used to help me keep track
of my beer brewing batches.  It will keep the recipes and then allow one to
keep track of individual batches.

It uses Apache,PHP,PostgresqlIt is not ready for release, as I have not yet
received all of the permissions from the auhors of some of the recipes.There is
also a failure large bug causing some of the data to be deleted

 -- the Savannah admin