[Savannah-hackers] [ 101794 ] [sv software] Unable to Create Project Ma

From: nobody
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 09:56:33 -0500

Support Request #101794, was updated on 2003-Feb-03 17:03
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101794&group_id=11

Category: Mailman

By: roncordell
Date: 2003-Feb-04 14:56
Logged In: YES
user_id=14804
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.1; Linux)

Sorry, my mistake - that's not a code fragment. I'm beginning to
understand a little better, now. I'm a Python newbie.

Can anyone tell me how the sfverify binary file is generated?

By: roncordell