[Savannah-hackers] [ 101794 ] [sv software] Unable to Create Project Ma

From: nobody
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 11:27:59 -0500

Support Request #101794, was updated on 2003-Feb-03 17:03
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101794&group_id=11

Category: Mailman

By: roncordell
Date: 2003-Feb-04 16:27
Logged In: YES
user_id=14804
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.1; Linux)

Here is the resolution of this problem:

1. The source file in savannah/gnuscripts/Mailman called
sfverify.py should be copied to the source tree for Mailman, to
the src-root/Mailman/Cgi directory.
2. The Makefile in src-root/src should be modified to add the
sfverify to the list of CGI_PROGS as shown below:

# Fixed definitions

CGI_PROGS= admindb admin confirm create edithtml listinfo
options \
        private rmlist roster subscribe sfverify

3. Finally, following the instructions in the Mailman INSTALL
directory, perform the steps required to make Mailman, which
will compile everything as required and with the correct
expectations of cgi-gid.

This should all be documented in the INSTALL.verbose file. I'd
be happy to make the updates if you like.

By: roncordell