[Savannah-hackers] submission of Cedvices - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Ced-2
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Cedvices - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 16:04:43 -0500

Cédric Barboiron <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Cedvices
System name: cedvices
Type: non-GNU

My project is called \"cedvices\".
Its an irc-related project, programmed in perl, for unrealircd.

It consists firstly on creating services without any function (jsut connecting,
replying to pings, etc). Then, modules can be added.
Currently, only one module exists : StatsMan. It creates mrtg-format files from
the /MAP, in goal of creating graphs.
StatsMan is currently developped separately, by me, because cedvices isn\'t
currently really usable.

I\'ve just upped the lastests versions in a temporary account :

http://ghsdyndns.apinc.org/cedvices/cedvices-0.93-b1.tar.gz
http://ghsdyndns.apinc.org/cedvices/statsman-2003020202-2-0.gz

Other Software Required:
You\'ll need Perl.