Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of timetable - savannah.gnu.org

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of timetable - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 22:09:56 +0000

Please register your project again including a URL
(could be temporary) where the source code can be found.
Even if you already sent a copy of the source code to the GNU evaluators,
you should also tell us where to find the code, since the two processes
(evaluation for the GNU project and hosting in Savannah) are independent.
We will approve your project as a non-GNU project and will later move it into
the GNU area when if it gets approved in GNU. If you want it to be in the GNU
area from the beginning, you should them wait until the GNU evaluation is
done, before registering it in Savannah.

The way we handle pending projects makes it difficult to keep
track of projects that have been answered but have not been approved
yet, so we erase them and we ask you to register the project again every
time some change has to be done to the registration, and users might
have to register their projects several times. Thank you for your
understanding.

Some users find it useful to use the big re-registration URL provided in
the acknowledgment e-mail you received after registration.

Regards,
Jaime