Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of streamtuner, a stream directory bro

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of streamtuner, a stream directory browser - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 22:23:59 +0000

It is not clear that your files are under the Modified BSD license. In the C
files I reviewed, it said that the license terms were the same as those for
"streamtuner", but in "streamtuner.c" it also says that the copying terms are
those of "streamtuner", so the argument is circular and the license is not
clearly stated. It is better to put some licensing information in every source
file to avoid posible legal issues.

Please register your project once you've made the changes mentioned
above. The way we handle pending projects makes it difficult to keep
track of projects that have been answered but have not been approved
yet, so we erase them and we ask you to register the project again every
time some change has to be done to the registration, and users might
have to register their projects several times. Thank you for your
understanding.

Some users find it useful to use the big re-registration URL provided in
the acknowledgment e-mail you received after registration.

Regards,
Jaime