[Savannah-hackers] submission of MudGnome MUD Client - savannah.nongnu.o

From: NexusGames2001
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of MudGnome MUD Client - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 02:18:28 -0500

Michael Tindal <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: MudGnome MUD Client
System name: mudgnome
Type: non-GNU

MudGnome is a GPL MUD Client I am writing using the gtkmm/gnomemm C++
GTK+/GNOME wrappers.  I plan to provide a client to provide Linux users an
alternative to popular Windows clients.  I will be using GTK+ for the majority
of the interface, with GNOME DB, GConf, and Bonobo support.  It will support
triggers, aliases, macros, and be able to import/export them in an open XML
standard between clients, as well as have the ability to import from various
non-free clients which exist today.  It will also have support the MXP, MSP
(MUD Sound Protocol), and MCCP (MUD Client Compression Protocol).  I also plan
to incorporate testing of my XMUD protocol, which is a new protocol which sits
on top of TCP designed to enhanced MUD playing experiences greatly.  Other
features would include a Bonobo-based plugin architecure, scripting using
Python/Tcl and a custom simple to learn MUDScript language I am designing for
the MUD client.

I currently do not have any source code for this project.  It is currently in
the design and research phases.

Other Software Required:
GTK+, GNOME, gtkmm, gnomemm

Other Comments: