Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Interactive Virtual Academy - savan

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Interactive Virtual Academy - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 10:10:35 +0000

Looking at your latest version of IVA, I cannot discover any differences with
FLE3. Have you considered joining the FLE3 project?  I think it would be
better if you discussed your plans with the FLE3 developers; if after that
discussion you decide you definitely need to start a separate project (or if
you do not want to talk to them at all) then register your project again in
Savannah, but please explain in detail what features you will implement that
will make it different from FLE3 and what are your reasons to start a separate
project.

Cheers,
Jaime