Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Drip - savannah.gnu.org

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Drip - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 09:56:53 +0000

On Sat, Feb 08, 2003, address@hidden wrote:

> currently Drip uses libavifile for encoding. This lib is GNU, and so are
> most of the codecs it utilises. I personnaly favor the (OSS) Xvid codec, but
> people can use win32 codecs when they feel like doing so.
> But if there's todo one codec that's being harnessed by Drip the most that's
> definitly Xvid.

OK. We can then host it in Savannah. But there is one more
thing: we'd like to take a look at your sourcecode, even if it is
not functional yet (we will just check licensing issues).

Please register your project once more, including in the description a URL to
where the sourcecode can be found (or you can e-mail the tarball to
address@hidden who will process applications this week).
The way we handle pending projects makes it difficult to keep
track of projects that have been answered but have not been approved
yet, so we erase them and we ask you to register the project again every
time some change has to be done to the registration, and users might
have to register their projects several times. Thank you for your
understanding.

Regards,
Jaime