[Savannah-hackers] [ 101827 ] Help removing modules

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101827 ] Help removing modules
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:49:25 -0500

Support Request #101827, was updated on 2003-Feb-10 22:49
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101827&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: dmp
Date: 2003-Feb-10 22:49
Logged In: YES
user_id=4301
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.1; Linux)

Hi there,

I want to delete both the modules in the source code
repository for my project (khamlog) as it has been
obsoleted by a new version which is not up to date with the
repository contents as it's been rewritten. It's so far out of
date that I'd rather start with a clean repository than try to
fit the two back into sync. However, I can't find out how to
remove things without direct access to the repository
filesystem etc. I can't even get in using the suggested sftp
command, as all I get is:

bash-2.05b$ sftp -1 address@hidden:/khamlog
Connecting to subversions.gnu.org...
Enter passphrase for RSA key '/home/dmp/.ssh/identity':
Connection closed
bash-2.05b$

If somebody could empty the entire source code repository,
and start me off with a nice new clean $CVSROOT I'd be
EXTREMELY grateful!

Thanks guys :)

David