[Savannah-hackers] Groupware

From: Stacy Stevens
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Groupware
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:00:19 -0700

Hello,
I was asked to look into the Groupware tool to see if it would fit what we are looking for in our group.  So far from what I have seen I really like it.  I have some general questions about the site.  The calendar function would probably be the thing we would use most.  Are there any notes or any info on how to use it?  I have went in and created some dates etc but I still have some questions.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Stacy M. Stevens
Assessment, Research & Evaluation
Cisco Networking Academy Program