[Savannah-hackers] [ 101835 ] PHP & MySQL

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101835 ] PHP & MySQL
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 04:51:46 -0500

Support Request #101835, was updated on 2003-Feb-13 04:51
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101835&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: mijjasjaggis
Date: 2003-Feb-13 04:51
Logged In: NO
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows 98; DigExt)

Hey!

I read that you, at the moment, do not have any PHP
and MySQL support since there are no one who can take
care of it.
I would be more than happy to handle the system if I
could get the chance to. At home I am running Mac OS X
10.2.3 (Apple/Darwin Unix) and I have installed and
configured PHP and MySQL there and it's working just
fine. (Let me know if you want me to prove any of this
by opening up my machine to the public for you to view
and review.)

The information I need at the moment is which
operating system you are running and which peices I
need to take care of if you assign me to do the job
(installing? configuring? or just maintaining?).

Thanks in advance and I would be more than happy to
help you folks out, especially since I, myself, am
looking for a place that is not that god d-mned
sourceforge to host my operating system development
project on. PHP and MySql is something that is a great
thing for all hosts such as you are to support, even
though it can take up a lot of hardware space if you
do not limit the access. Also, limitations will be
needed to be made so the PHP code cannot access parts
of the harddrive letting outside people in etc. But
all of this I am sure that you have allready thought
of.

So, are you interested in my assistance? Please, if
You are, e-mail me at  address@hidden  (it's
just a temporary e-mail since my real mail ISP is down
at the moment, but I will use that for quite some
future.)

Thanks in advance, and good look with further
maintaining and project handling here on Savannah!

 Kindly regards,
   Anton Kiland, Jonkoping, Sweden.

----
 address@hidden