[Savannah-hackers] Looking for the owner of address@hidden

From: Lim Sei Wei
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Looking for the owner of address@hidden
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 20:57:49 +0800

Hi

I'm looking for the iTools owner for address@hidden before .Mac was released. He seems to be related in publishing links to latest versions of mldonkey and other open source products on versiontracker for Mac OS X. I'm looking for a particular piece of software, ya-appletalkbridge which was hosted on his iTools account and got wiped off because he didn't register for .Mac. If possible, can you give me a link to the particular piece of software, or send it to me so i'll host it on my .Mac account.

Regards

Wei