[Savannah-hackers] Cannot access download area by sftp

From: Guido Amoruso
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Cannot access download area by sftp
Date: 15 Feb 2003 22:08:47 +0100

Hi,

I don't know whether this is the right place to get this information, but
I'll try...

I have my project (xml2ly) hosted on savannah.nongnu.org, but I cannot
access any more to my download area by "sftp -1": I need delete some
obsolete files.
I'm trying both "sftp -1 address@hidden:/xml2ly" (as
suggested on my admin page) and "sftp -1
address@hidden:/xml2ly" (this was the address working for
me in the precening weeks). Has something changed or I'm wrong someway?

I searched on the users list's archives some days ago, but not found the
answer: I'm sorry if I've missed any news.

Best Regards
--
Guido Amoruso <address@hidden>