[Savannah-hackers] Can use SFTP on savannah

From: Yves BLUSSEAU
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Can use SFTP on savannah
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:24:08 +0100

Hi,

i have a problem to use sftp on savannah.
My ssh key are good, and working on savannah: i can make a cvs checkout !
But when i try to do a sftp i have this error:

sftp -1 address@hidden:/upload/dchub
Connecting to subversions.gnu.org...
Enter passphrase for RSA key '/home/yblusseau/.ssh/identity':
You tried to execute: `/usr/local/bin/cvssh -c /usr/libexec/openssh/sftp-server'.
Sorry, you are only allowed to execute :
CVS_RSH=ssh cvs commands
rsync from /cvsroot or /upload.
rsync to /upload.
sftp to and from /upload.
Connection closed

What is the problem bcause I have put the upload directory on the sftp command line ?

Can you help me plz

Thanks in advance,
Yves BLUSSEAU