[Savannah-hackers] submission of Asynux Conges - savannah.gnu.org

From: pcouillard
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Asynux Conges - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:35:03 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Couillard Pascal <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Asynux Conges
System name: asynuxconges
Type: GNU

Asynuxconges is based upon :
- php scripts
- MySQL dabase

Source code is available here :
http://www.asynux.fr/Asynux/f0014/s0001/Asynuxconges-V.0.9.0.tgz
http://www.asynux.fr/Asynux/f0014/s0001/Asynuxconges-V.0.9.0.zip

same contents : sources, README, INSTALL, COPYING, database
structure SQL file.
Asynuxconges-V.0.9.0.pdf is User Manual

Briefly, this web application is used in our society by employees. They ask for
days off (holidays, authorized abscences ...) via web browser. Then their
requests  enter a tiny validation workflow. (Mail can be associated with the
request).

It is very tied to french uses (famous 35 hours : RTT) and unfortunately, at
the beginning of the developpement process we didn\'t anticipate english
translation issue.

Other Software Required:
Php 4.0.6 and higher
Mysql 3.23.xx and higher