[Savannah-hackers] submission of Web Badminon Software - savannah.nongn

From: cage
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Web Badminon Software - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:04:21 -0500

GĂ©rard CANTEGRIL <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: fdl
Other License:
Package: Web Badminon Software
System name: aotb
Type: non-GNU

I\'m a french man and hope my english is not too bad.

Since 1984, I develop a soft for the organization of competition of Badminton.
The soft use actually MS Access data base. You can see it here :
http://www.aotb.org (french only).

My project is to write a new soft with the same fonctionnalities but using only
free tools. It will have a web interface using php, pear, HTML. The database
will be mysql or any database the DB:PEAR componant will support. The graphics
and image will use in png format.

The soft will be able to register tournaments, clubs and players, make the
draw, realize a timing of the match, editing list of players and results.

I began this work in January and the source are not yet avaible on a web site.
I can send you a copy of the code.

Other Software Required:
As the program will be in php, it necessary use a server (Apache), and a
database (Mysql). At this time, no other program identified.

Other Comments: