Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GLMosaicText - text in OpenGL - sav

From: Tuomas Lukka
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GLMosaicText - text in OpenGL - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:14:54 +0200

Hi, could we do this at the time we start checking in the code?

Because we'll have to go through all the source files then
in order to change the packages etc. appropriately and that
would be the logical time to make sure LGPL notices are everywhere,
and the XPL license reference is removed.

Would this be ok?

        Tuomas