[Savannah-hackers] removing a file

From: Stéphane Konstantaropoulos
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] removing a file
Date: 01 Mar 2003 17:06:07 +0100

Hello,

I am setting up my project into savannah, I uploaded wrong files in my
project directory, how do I delete them?

I tried to use sftp but it does not let me check this:

 $ sftp -1 subversions.gnu.org:/upload
Connecting to subversions.gnu.org...
Enter passphrase for RSA key '/home/stephanek/.ssh/identity':
You tried to execute: `/usr/local/bin/cvssh -c
/usr/lib/ssh/sftp-server'.
Sorry, you are only allowed to execute :
CVS_RSH=ssh cvs commands
rsync from /cvsroot or /upload.
rsync to /upload.
sftp to and from /upload.