[Savannah-hackers] hello

From: Nebunu Laurentiu
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] hello
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 09:55:42 -0800 (PST)

My name is Laurentiu Nebunu and i would like to tell you the story of a man who suffers of a terible disease.

He is 51 years old . For many years he went from a hospital to another without receiving any answer to his problem .

Many doctors refused to take care of him because he is a gipsy (they are rejected by the society in Romania).

In time the disease got worse and this thing doesn't allow him to support himself. Now he is living fom the mercy of his neighbours.

I tried to look for someone to cure him and a doctor recommanded a health clinic outside , because here in Romania doesn't have any chances. But there is a problem : the expences are to big and he doesnt have that kind of money.

If you can help him event with a little sum of money you can send an answer to :

address@hidden

NEBUNU LAURENTIU-IONITA

SWIFT CODE :BRDEROBU

TRIUMF BRANCH

ACCOUNT NO: 14496914160/USD

BRD TRIUMF

STR. ION MIHALACHE

BUCHAREST-ROMANIA

Thank you for making time to read this letter.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Do you Yahoo!?

image/pjpeg

image/pjpeg