[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Custom Tags for PHP - savannah.non

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Custom Tags for PHP - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 06 Mar 2003 23:38:00 +0100

address@hidden said:

> Dan Damian <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: Custom Tags for PHP
> System name: phptags
> Type: non-GNU

> \"Custom Tags for PHP\" is a library written in PHP that provides JSP-like
> tags. At least for the author it has proven to be simpler and more \"fun\" to
> use than JSP. Of course, it was only tested on two \"medium\" projects,
> that\'s one of the reasons I\'d like to make it public.
>
> I packaged the fully-functional library to illustrate the license used. The
> examples and documentation should be available under a similar license.
>
> http://people.level7.ro/dand/phptags/libcustomtags-savannah-only.tgz

Your project has been approved but please do not forget to include the
COPYING full license text.

In order to release your project under the GPL you
should write copyright notices and copying permission
statements at the beginning of every source-code file, and
include a copy of the plain text version of the GPL
(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt). Copy it for instance
into a file named COPYING.

> Other Comments:
> Any chance of getting a @gnu.org address? :)

If you maintain a GNU package, you can get one.

--
Mathieu Roy