[Savannah-hackers] submission of Custom Tags for PHP - savannah.nongnu.o

From: dand
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Custom Tags for PHP - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 12:24:45 -0500

Dan Damian <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Custom Tags for PHP
System name: phptags
Type: non-GNU

\"Custom Tags for PHP\" is a library written in PHP that provides JSP-like
tags. At least for the author it has proven to be simpler and more \"fun\" to
use than JSP. Of course, it was only tested on two \"medium\" projects, that\'s
one of the reasons I\'d like to make it public.

I packaged the fully-functional library to illustrate the license used. The
examples and documentation should be available under a similar license.

http://people.level7.ro/dand/phptags/libcustomtags-savannah-only.tgz

Other Software Required:
PHP 4.1.2 (http://www.php.net)

Other Comments: