[Savannah-hackers] [ 101963 ] Can't register a new user

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101963 ] Can't register a new user
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 15:10:37 -0500

Support Request #101963, was updated on Sat 03/15/03 at 15:10
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101963&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: meeloo
Date: Sat 03/15/03 at 15:10
Logged In: NO
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705;
.NET CLR 1.1.4322)

Hi!

I tried to register a new savanah user (myself). I
correctly entered my info and a valid email address
(address@hidden , savanah username meeloo). The web
site then told me that I would receive a confirmation
email but I'm still waiting for it almost two days
after submition. I've tried to create another user
just to check and I get the same pbm: no confirmation
email.

Please let me know when the issue gets fixed at
address@hidden so that I can try again and submit a
new project :).

Thanks a lot in advance,

Sebastien (MeeLoo) Metrot