Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Système Automatiqu e de Surveillanc

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Système Automatiqu e de Surveillance - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:38:42 +0000

Your project requires proprietary software (JDK2) and cannot be
hosted on Savannah for this reason.

Savannah is willing to provide resources and time to
developers writing Free Software that can be used
without the need to ask for permission to a proprietary
software vendor.

If, someday, you get free of those dependencies (see
http://www.gnu.org/software/java for more information),
do not hesitate to resubmit your project.

Thanks for your understanding.
Regards,
Jaime