[Savannah-hackers] submission of KiFTP Client - A simple yet powerful F

From: ruizv
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of KiFTP Client - A simple yet powerful FTP client - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 11:39:16 -0400

Valère Ruiz <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: KiFTP Client - A simple yet powerful FTP client
System name: kiftp
Type: non-GNU

Full featured FTP client.
This project is a school (ESIEA - an IT, electronics school - located in Paris,
France) project. Our goal is to provide an FTP client with as more features as
possible including:
- basic FTP browsing and operations (DL, UL, CHMOD, etc.)
- Multithreaded downloads
- Multi-part downloads
- Intelligent queue
- etc.
Most of all, we would like to implement a remote administration facility. This
means the core and the interface(s) will be completly separated.
Core developped in C.
Telnet, Web, GTK interfaces.
There is no source code available yet, as this project has just began.

Other Software Required:
Glib, GTK

Other Comments: