[Savannah-hackers] Re: posting

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: posting
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 10:18:29 -0400

I do not nessisarly disagree with this opinion at all.  But it was much better
having it come from you than me.  And I do tend to agree it would not be good
to handle any such request simply because if one starts doing that, there
could be potentially so very many :).  It also may be true I am not as good
at simply turning down requests as I should be.  But mostly I had wished to
educate myself as to what policy existed on Savannah in this area and why.