Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of MirrorPool - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of MirrorPool - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 18:00:46 +0200

        Hi,

        In order for your program to be released under the GNU GPL, it
should be included in a distribution including the GNU GPL package and
the script should start with a license and copyright notice as explained
in the GNU GPL itself.

        Could you please do that and submit your project again ?

        Thanks in advance,

12 bd  Magenta         http://www.eucd.info/      address@hidden