Re: [Savannah-hackers] Migration of CVS tree

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Migration of CVS tree
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 09:34:08 +0100

Done. For the time being, I've kept a symbolic link from dgee to the two
modules phlib and goldwater in the goldwater project. That will still allow
people to retrieve those modules via the dgee project, but developers who want
to commit to them will have to belong to the goldwater project. Please try it
out and if you want me to remove the symbolic links, please let me know.

Regards,
Jaime