[Savannah-hackers] submission of Helpsysadmin - A tool to aid the sysad

From: betanio
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Helpsysadmin - A tool to aid the sysadmi - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 11:59:17 -0400

Betanio Nascimento Lançoni <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: Helpsysadmin - A tool to aid the sysadmi
System name: helpadmin
Type: non-GNU

I not have yet any source code at all. I want to do work with C++ CGI\'s
acessing database in PostGreSQL. The aim from project is a Helpdesk System, to
open jobs and to hold workers. My company have administrative needs, extract
data from jobs finished, by example. And I will code this application, and
release that source code freely (GPL).
My website, http://www.betanionl.hpg.ig.com.br
with my curriculum vitae.

Other Software Required: