[Savannah-hackers] Postphpix - CVS

From: Fabio Pedrazzoli
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Postphpix - CVS
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 15:28:55 +0200

Hi guys,
reading the savannah FAQ about importing
the project in CVS, I think I missed something ...

I did the checkout on my local repository, copied
there the project files and then:

cvs add *
cvs ci *

But something goes wrong with the tree; so I became
deleting (or better, trying to delete) files and dir,
and now ,as you can see on the cvs via web, the tree
is no more clean:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/postphpix/

I'm not a CVS guru, (as you can see :),  and in the past
I always used CVS on machines where I had a shell,
but in this case, after doing an error I cannot
clean the repository without leaving bad uploads.

Can you please erase all the cvs repository for me
so I can re-upload it in the correct way?

BTW, in the CVS tree, which is the correct position of
the project? Let me explain myself well, the postphpix
directory should be at the level of /CVSROOT or is that path
for postphpix/* ?

Hope to be clear enough, english is not my "default" language :)

Thank you,
Sorry for wasting your time

Fabio

--
Fabio Pedrazzoli      | www.bee-side.com |  www.bee-side.org
Network Administrator | IT Security      |  GNU/Linux