[Savannah-hackers] Re: branch diffs version of log_accum.pl

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: branch diffs version of log_accum.pl
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 21:09:31 -0400

    Something like the following in /cvsroot/emacs/CVSROOT/loginfo I suppose:

    ^emacs /usr/local/bin/log_accum -r "" -T emacs -C -m address@hidden
address@hidden  -s %{sVv}
    ^emacs /usr/local/bin/log_accum -r RC -T emacs -C -m address@hidden  -s
%{sVv}

Yes.  More precisely, I suggest this:

    Something like the following in /cvsroot/emacs/CVSROOT/loginfo I suppose:

    ^emacs /usr/local/bin/log_accum -r "" -T emacs -C -m address@hidden
address@hidden  -s %{sVv}
    ^emacs /usr/local/bin/log_accum -r RC -T emacs -C -m address@hidden
address@hidden  -s %{sVv}

This way, most of us would only see changes in the trunk, but those
who want to see changes in RC would see those separately.

But don't do this quite yet.  First let's see if the first change works.