Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GCJ Java plugin for Mozilla Firebir

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GCJ Java plugin for Mozilla Firebird and compatible Webbrowsers - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 09:25:34 -0400

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 03:03:55PM +0200, Michael Koch wrote:

> Here is the the current (non-functional) source tree.
>
> I really hope its okay. Other GCJ hackers already would like to look
> into it and I said "it will be available on savannah soon".

It is not enough the refer to the file with the license in it.  You
have to include a full header in each file.

The GPL says:

    <one line to give the program's name and a brief idea of what it
    does.>
    Copyright (C) <year>  <name of author>

    This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
    modify
    it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published
    by
    (at your option) any later version.

    Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA
    02111-1307  USA

You of course have to add the special clause too.

Can you send my an updated tarball?

Rudy
Web page                    http:/www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms