Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Thales - savannah.gnu.org

From: Lucas Nussbaum
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Thales - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 02:52:11 +0200

> Please register your project again including a URL
> (could be temporary) where we can find the source code.
> The description you give during project registration will be
> read by Savannah administrators and not by the general public;
> if you are concerned with privacy, you can
> send me a copy of the code by e-mail,
>
> We would like to look at your source code, even if it is still
> not functional, to help you fix potential legal issues which
> would be harder to correct after the project gets approved.
> For example, to release your program properly under the GPL,
> you should write copyright notices and copying permission statements
> at the beginning of every source code file,
> as explained in http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

The project is currently available and functional on
http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/thales.php .
Karl Berry (address@hidden) already went thru the whole process of
determining whether thales can be included in the GNU project. You might
not want to redo his whole work.
Let me know if I still have to re-register the project.

> Can you forward me a mail from RMS?

done.

Lucas