[Savannah-hackers] Re: Broken link

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Broken link
Date: 21 Jul 2003 20:11:12 +0200

Marco Parrone <address@hidden> said:

> Hi,
>
> while _not_ logged in, going to a "Developer/Consultant Profile",
>
> (for example https://savannah.nongnu.org/users/marco_p/)
>
> where the email address was not hided,

Should it be?
I see marc0 AT autistici DOT org which is the normal behaviour.

>in the "Email Address" field

> > there is a link, if you follow the link:
>
>   - with w3m, you get "Unknown URI: http://account/...";
>     then "Can't load /sendmessage.php?touser=..."
>
>   - with lynx: "Alert!: Unable to connect to remote host."
>
>   - with Mozilla Firebird 0.6 even worser: you go to a trap of the
>     devil: http://login.passport.net/uilogin.srf?id=2

I do not know how works your software but I do not get how you can be
redirected to this address. I suspect this is related to the softwares
you use, not Savannah.

I must admit that I failed to get it working with both lynk and links
(shipped by debian - not a decent links version but an old elinks
version).

If you can provide a fix, we would be thankful. If not, please fill a
bug report and we'll see what we can do.

Mathieu Roy

  Homepage:
    http://yeupou.coleumes.org
  Not a native english speaker: