[Savannah-hackers] sftp support

From: Lou Greenwood
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] sftp support
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:47:27 +0100

I'm writing this on behalf of the Xouvert project, there seems to be some issues with sftp support, and wether it is implemented or not, and wether it is working or not, well would i be able to get some up to date info, as about a year ago it was said that sftp is now supported (http://savannah.gnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=843) but AFAIK it's either not working or gone. Also there seems to be documentation on the subject (http://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=11&question=How_do_I_add_files_in_the_download_area.txt).

The reason that sftp is so important to this project is that arch (https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gnu-arch/) and it seems ironic that a system which relies on sftp is hosted with no sftp support itself.

Again this is just a request as to the status of sftp at the moment. If anyone can prove me wrong, great, as that will lead to sftp acces, but thanks anyway.

Lou
Xouvert person :)

It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today! http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger