address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of RPG1 - savannah.non

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: address@hidden: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of RPG1 - savannah.nongnu.org]
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 17:02:42 -0400

----- Forwarded message from address@hidden -----

To: address@hidden
From: address@hidden
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:59:54 -0400

Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:41:36 -0400 (EDT)
From: address@hidden (www-data)

>Hi,
>
>I'm evaluating the project you submitted for approval in Savannah.

Thanks :) It uses sound effects (GPLd BZFlag ones) so you may wish to visit the
project page on my html dipository ( https://cat2.ath.cx/cat2/rpg1.html )

>Licensing under the "GNU GPL v2 only" is problematic.
>Would you please agree to license under the "GNU GPL v2 or later"?

>The reason for this is that when we publish GPL v3, it will be
>important for all GPL-covered programs to advance to GPL v3.  If you
>don't put this in the files now, the only way to port your program to
>GPL v3 would be to ask each and every copyright holder, and that may
>be very difficult.

I don't sign things i haven't read... the current GPL seems perfect to me. And
about
loop holes... foo.. then ah just buzt out tha AK, what ya thikin eye am? A
soccah
mom? Sheaught most of those bitchez be feminizt bichez, so if ya see em... pop
a cap
o two.

(BTW would you like a shell on my dual 2Ghz 436GB of HDD 1GB ram debian box?
It's
madd ice yo!)

----- End forwarded message -----

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org