Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of VCG graph visualization for DotGNU

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of VCG graph visualization for DotGNU Pnet/ - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 14:18:26 -0700 (PDT)

I will be redoing all of the file headers.
The code that I am checking in right now has non at all.
that will change.

One thing, about the name, I should have pointed out that vcgdotgnu
contains dotgnu in it. that also contains gnu.

is that a problem?

mike

http://introspector.sourceforge.net/debian/incoming/vcg_1.30-4_i386.deb

> > Other Software Required: