Re: [Savannah-hackers] Java version of GNU uniits

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Java version of GNU uniits
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:56:24 -0400

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 06:35:06PM +0200, Roman Redziejowski wrote:

> Following an advice from Nic Ferrier, I went through few steps of project
> registration under Savannah, and found a requirement that the program should
> run
> on free software. But, I developed and tested the program using SDK1.4.2 under
> Windows XP, and have no possibility to test it otherwise. I attach the
> suggested
> package so you can judge if it is suitable for a GNU project.

Hi,

I'm sorry but we can not check this for you.  We simply do not have
the time to do this.   For instance,  if I would check it I would have
to install a free Java environment, and learn how to use it.

Nic, can you check this.  Or suggest someone to Roman?

Rudy

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org