Re: [Savannah-hackers] New project registration

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] New project registration
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 12:37:59 +0200 (MEST)

En réponse à Michal Bidlo <address@hidden>:

> Hello,

Hi,

> I would like to register a new software project project - Simple image
> viewer for GNOME2. When I registered in the GNOME they gave me Your
> address where I could place my project for downloads. But now I see at
> the step 2 of the Regiostration of the new project that I would give
> some URL where the program can be found. But I have no such URL yet, I
> would like to place it at savannah.nongnu.org. My project is still only
> in my computer which is unaccessible via Internet. So I wonder whom
> shall I send the source package and if I shall send it before or after
> the registration procedure.

You can send it to address@hidden You can send it before the registration - in
any ways, the registration wont be complete until your package is checked.

> After the registration I should give the URL that I'll recieve here to
> the GNOME registration as a download/home page of my project so I wonder
> where I get this URL (I suppose that after registration procedure).

You'll get it once the registration will be done.

> PS: Excuse my poor English.

No problem,

Mathieu Roy

   -- I\'m right now on vacation and I\'m forced to use an unfriendly tool to
   get/send mail. If you expect a reply from me very soon, add \"urgent\" in
   the subject field --