Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS transfert

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS transfert
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 14:59:49 -0400

On Sun, Aug 24, 2003 at 08:45:47PM +0200, Damien Genet wrote:
> Le dim 24/08/2003 ? 16:26, Rudy Gevaert a ?crit :
> > You can download a copy of the CVS repository.  You can find the link
> > on the admin page of the project.
> >
> > Is this ok?
>
> And I will have to send my modified repository back to a savannah admin
> ? there is no way to do that without external help ?

I suggest that you write a little shellscript that downloads your
updated tarball from a website and puts the updated version in place.

Could you do this?  I suggest you use wget to download it in
/cvsroot/projectname/ and then let it untar there.

Just make sure it sets the permissions right.

I'll put the script then in place and let it run with a cronjob.

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org