Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS transfert

From: Damien Genet
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS transfert
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 08:59:17 +0200

Le dim 24/08/2003 à 20:59, Rudy Gevaert a écrit :
> I suggest that you write a little shellscript that downloads your
> updated tarball from a website and puts the updated version in place.

I'm not sure I'm understanding you, you mean downloading the tarball
from subversions and putting it on my server, or the reverse ?

> Could you do this?  I suggest you use wget to download it in
> /cvsroot/projectname/ and then let it untar there.

You mean /cvsroot/projectname on subversions.gnu.org ? I thought we did
not have ssh access to it.

> I'll put the script then in place and let it run with a cronjob.

I think writing a script, and runing a cronjob is a bit overkill, we
will have only to put the repository back once, When the university
network will be back.

Thanks,

--
Dam