Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Xanis - savannah.gnu.org

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Xanis - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:23:10 -0400

We have approved your project as a non-GNU project.
In order to evaluate it as a GNU package, we need more
information---a clear description of the design and
plans for the whole package, and preferably part of the code.

When those things are ready, write to address@hidden
to ask for an evaluation of your project for inclusion in GNU.

Regards,

Rudy