[Savannah-hackers] CVS, st_mode and a temporary directory

From: Roland Illig
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] CVS, st_mode and a temporary directory
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:27:06 +0200

I'm programming the tcd project, and we made a mistake setting up the
CVS. In the project 'tcd', we imported the files 'configure', 'depcomp',
'install-sh', 'missing' and 'mkinstalldirs' with the exec bit cleared,
but they should be executable.

I think that at the moment it is impossible to change the execute bit of
a file after the first check-in, isn't it?

Second, we uploaded a directory src/.deps/ that should better not be in
a CVS repository.

So, could anyone who has permission to do this:?

cd /cvsroot/tcd/tcd &&
chmod u+x configure,v depcomp,v install-sh,v missing,v mkinstalldirs,v &&
rm -rf src/.deps

Thanks,

Roland

PS: Please give me a CC, as I am not on the mailing list.