RE: [Savannah-hackers] I repeat question

From: Marcin Wiacek
Subject: RE: [Savannah-hackers] I repeat question
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 02:11:55 +0100

Hi,

> > I repeat my question (I haven't received final answer): is
> it possible
> > to get mailing archives in mbox/mozilla/netscape format
> (not only over www) ?
>
> sorry , please check http://mail.gnu.org/spam

Sure, if I understood correctly, after donation (proposed 100 USD or more ?)
I will have probably access to it as member.

I like Free Software, but such methods and closing access to free infos (I'm
student and paying 100 USD is some problem for me and I can't do it) make me
mad. Thank You guys for it.

Pozdrowienia/Best Regards
--
Marcin Wiacek (address@hidden www.mwiacek.com)