Re: [Savannah-hackers] I repeat question

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] I repeat question
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 04:03:58 -0500

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 02:11:55AM +0100, Marcin Wiacek wrote:

> Sure, if I understood correctly, after donation (proposed 100 USD or more ?)
> I will have probably access to it as member.

I did not interprete like that:

The FSF provides these mailing list archives as a service to GNU
users. Please consider making a donation to the FSF at
http://donate.fsf.org/ or by becoming an associate member at
http://member.fsf.org/ to help support these archives.

It only says that they provide theses archives for GNU users.  And
that you are welcome to donate.

The archives a provided via http.

It is not possible to get them in mbox format.

Web page                    http://www.webworm.org
GNU/Linux for schools       http://www.nongnu.org/glms
Savannah hacker             http://savannah.gnu.org