[Savannah-hackers] I have question about my project

From: Dejan Lozanovic
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] I have question about my project
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 21:07:52 +0100

Well I'm coding a game for programers, where object of the game is to create
tank(program) that will fight against other tanks(programs) in some kind
arena. I'm plaining to publish it under GPL/LGPL copyright. Well project is
divided into 3 sections library, simulator, and visualization program. I
think to release library under LGPL and simulator and visualisation program
will be pure GPL.

The reason why I thing to release library under LGPL is to not force players
to give their source code for their thanks I beileve if library is publish
uder GPL too that would ruin cometition and fun with game since i beileve
that every tank would look the same.

I'm curious what is your opinion about this,  about decision to publish
library under LGPL.

You can see library functions here
http://alas.matf.bg.ac.yu/~mr97209/libaiarena.h

Thanks in advance,