[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Cofi: A Java-Based Collaborative Fi

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Cofi: A Java-Based Collaborative Filtering Library - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 09:03:44 +0100

Same comments as for Lemur:
     - missing COPYING file and GPL headers in source code

Apart from that, can you confirm that your project can run on a Free
Software Java suite (see http://www.gnu.org/software/java/ for more
information)?

address@hidden a tapoté :

> Un projet a été soumis à savannah.nongnu.org
> Ce courriel a été envoyé à address@hidden, address@hidden
>
> Daniel Lemire <address@hidden> a décrit le projet comme suit :
> Licence: gpl
> Autre Licence:
> Paquet: Cofi: A Java-Based Collaborative Filtering Library
> Nom système: cofi
> Type: non-GNU

> Cofi: A Java-Based Collaborative Filtering Filtering Library
>
> http://www.daniel-lemire.com/COFI/

Please register your project once more with the changes
mentioned above.

We cannot track projects that have been answered but not approved, so
we must ask you to register the project whenever you change the
registration. Make sure to apply all changes so you need to reregister
only once.

The re-registration URL found in our acknowledgement of your earlier
registration will direct you to the proper location.

Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |